A twist on the Lone Star classic Redneck Ribs and great served with Lone Star Rib Sauce
- 1 side St Louis Pork Ribs
- 1 tsp chilli flakes (2 fresh chillies, chopped)
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp New York cut black pepper
- 1 large sprig fresh rosemary, chopped
- 60ml (1/4 cup) Olive oil
- Lone Star Rib Sauce
- Preheat oven to 200°c
- Combine spices, garlic, salt and pepper, rosemary, and olive oil. Rub whole rib rack thoroughly with marinade. Place rack on a large double sheet of tin foil and wrap up tightly, sealing ribs and marinade into a parcel.
- Bake for 2 hours or until tender and the juices are flowing.
- Baste with a generous amount of Lone Star Rib Sauce and bake uncovered for a further 10 minutes or until caramelisation has been achieved.
- Serve with roasted potatoes* and your choice of salad or coleslaw, along with some extra Lone Star Rib Sauce. "Too much ain't enough!"
*Agria potatoes, quartered, par boiled and roasted with rosemary and olive oil are a perfect match for your Baked Chilli St Louis Pork Ribs