FREE DIXIE CHICKEN Promotion valid for in-store dining only
- Promotion applies to regular size Dixie Chicken only
- Another main meal of $30 or more must be ordered for free Dixie Chicken to be redeemed
- Free Dixie is limited to 1 regular Dixie Chicken per group dining
- Free Dixie cannot be redeemed with any other offer, promotion or discount
- Free Dixie cards or Free Dixie bottle-neck tags are not valid for redemption
- Free Dixie is valid via unique Lone Star Loyal code and redeemed via the Lone Star Loyal ap
Only one voucher is sent per on-line order from www.lonestarathome.co.nz
This website (“Website”) is operated by Lone Star Café and Bar Franchise Limited (NZCN 621582) of, 2-6 Southwark Street, Christchurch Central, Christchurch, 8011, New Zealand (“Lone Star”).
Modifications of These Terms and Conditions
Lone Star Loyal App
You have the opportunity to earn and redeem points, rewards and Lone Star Dollars by registering through the Lone Star Loyal App or at www.lonestar.co.nz/loyal (“Loyal Page”).
- Earn 1 reward point for every dollar you spend at a Lone Star restaurant.
- Only 1 redemption per app user per payment. No multiple redemptions allowed.
- Lone Star Loyal Dollars, Promotional offers and Reward Dollars can not be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion, voucher or discount.
- Reward points are collected by scanning your receipt in the Lone Star Loyal App or by entering the unique code on the receipt on the Loyal Page.
- Points are only calculated on the final transaction value after any discounts or other reductions are applied.
- Discounts include, but are not limited to, Director's Dollar vouchers, Community Dollar Vouchers.
- When a reward is redeemed, any remaining points in the transaction are automatically added to the account which is making the redemption. These points are non-transferable between accounts.
- Points cannot be accumulated in conjunction with any other third party promotions, including but not limited to Entertainment Book & First Table.
- At 300 points you will receive a redeemable reward of 15 Lone Star Dollars. At 800 you will receive a redeemable reward of 30 Lone Star Dollars. Both have a 30-day expiry.
- The Loyal sign up reward is limited to one free dessert sign up reward per device. If you or someone else has already signed up to Loyal on the device, you will not receive another free dessert reward.
- Free signup reward can only be redeemed with a purchase of $30 or more.
- Lone Star Dollars may be spent on purchases of food and beverages at any Lone Star restaurant. Each Lone Star Dollar will be treated as having a value of NZ$1 when redeemed at a Lone Star Restaurant. You can track your Lone Star Dollars balance as you earn and spend Lone Star Dollars through the Lone Star Loyal App or by logging in to the Loyal Page.
- Lone Star Dollars cannot be exchanged for cash or used to purchase vouchers or Lone Star Gift Cards.The maximum value of Lone Star Dollars that may be redeemed on a single visit is $50. This limit may be modified at any time.
- Lone Star Loyal points are not eligible to be earned from the purchase (loading) of a gift card. Only when these gift cards are spent can points be earned.
- Lone Star Dollars expire 12 months after the date of issue.
- Additional rewards may be given for registering through the Lone Star Loyal App or on the Loyal Page, achieving status levels, and birthdays. These additional rewards are subject to change without notice. See the Lone Star Loyal App or Loyal Page for the latest reward offers.
- When you earn a reward you’ll receive a QR code. Show it to the cashier next time you dine at a Lone Star restaurant to receive your reward.
- Expiry dates for rewards may vary and a reward cannot be redeemed after the expiry date specified on the reward.
- You can only earn points up to 6 times in any 3 hour time period.
- Lone Star Loyal points cannot be earned on Uber Eats or Deliver Easy delivery purchases.
- If you have added a 'Child' to your Lone Star Loyal account, regardless of their age, they will receive a $15 birthday voucher. This is because the App recognises this person as a child under this category.
- Loyalty points are not able to be earned or redeemed delivery including but not limited to Uber Eats, Deliver Easy, Food on Q and Yummi.
- Loyalty points are not able to be earned or redeemed on online ordering.
Please note that Lone Star reserves the right to modify or amend this loyalty programme at any time without notice, including the types of rewards that are available, requirements relating to tier status and the types of tier status, rewards points earning rates and the redemption levels for rewards.
Lone Star and its Franchisees will not be liable for any loss of or inability to earn and redeem rewards points due to technical difficulties or the system being offline for any reason.
In addition, you agree not to:
- use or access this Website in a manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Lone Star server or the networks connected to any Lone Star server;
- interfere with any third party's use and enjoyment of this Website, Social Media Channels or the Lone Star App;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Lone Star server through hacking, password mining or any other means; or
- use the Social Media Channels to make any comments or post any material that is abusive, bullying or offensive, constitutes a personal attack on any person or that is promotional in nature.
The Website and Lone Star App may sell products to adults, who can make purchases with a credit card. If you are under 18, you may use the Website and Lone Star App only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. Lone Star and its franchisees reserve the right to refuse service or cancel orders at their sole discretion.
Lone Star E-Gift Cards are available from a third-party service provider through the website eg-nz.txweb.site/lonestar
- The minimum E-Gift Card purchase is $10. The maximum single e-gift card value is $500.
- Lone Star E-Gift Cards can be used for the purchase of any goods at any Lone Star restaurant nationwide, excluding Lone Star Invercargill.
- Lone Star E-Gift Cards are delivered instantly or at the date elected by the purchaser during the transaction.
E-Gift Cards can not be reloaded with credit, returned, redeemed for cash or used towards the purchase of another gift card.
- E-Gift Cards will expire 12 months from the date of purchase and any outstanding balance will be forfeited and cannot be refunded to the e-gift cardholder or original purchaser of the e-gift card or transferred to another E-Gift Card.
- E-Gift Cards will be void and will not be redeemable if they are defaced, mutilated, altered or tampered with in any way. Lone Star may subject E-Gift Cards to verification and security checks at its absolute discretion.
- E-Gift Cards cannot be used toward online ordering purchases.
- In case of the above cancellation, any outstanding balance will be forfeited and cannot be refunded to the e-gift cardholder or original purchaser of the E-Gift Card or transferred to another E-Gift Card.
- Lone Star is not responsible for lost or stolen E-Gift Cards, and no change will be given.
- To check your E-Gift Card balance simply open the link to the card and this will display up to date balance of the card.
Plastic Lone Star Gift cards are available from a third-party service provider through the Give a Gift Card website at giveagiftcard.co.nz/product/lone-star-cafe-gift-card/
- The minimum gift card purchase is $20. The maximum single gift card value is $500. Values selected over and above $500 will be split onto multiple cards.
- Lone Star gift cards can be used for the purchase of any goods at any Lone Star restaurant nationwide.
- Lone Star gift cards cannot be used toward online ordering purchases.
- Gift cards cannot be reloaded with credit, returned, redeemed for cash or used towards the purchase of another gift card.
- Gift cards will expire 12 months from the date of purchase and any outstanding balance will be forfeited and cannot be refunded to the gift card holder or original purchaser of the gift card or transferred to another gift card.
- Lone Star is not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards, and no change will be given.
- To check your gift card balance visit www.lonestar.co.nz or text LONEBAL with your card number and pin to 8810 (costs $0.50) from your mobile.
In the event that you win a competition, we will announce this publicly and may use the information you have provided us as part of that announcement.
Unless otherwise specified in respect of a particular promotion or competition:
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents aged 18 or older. Employees of Lone Star as a promoter or Lone Star’s associated companies, franchises and partners associated with the competition or promotion, and their immediate families, are ineligible to enter.
- Lone Star reserves the right to withdraw the competition or promotion or any part of it should its ability to fulfil its obligations be limited, impaired or prevent at any stage or be prohibited by any law.
- Lone Star reserves the right to verify the validity of the winning entry or entries.
- Lone Star’s decision on any matter relating to the promotion or competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes will not be exchangeable or transferable and cannot be substituted for cash by the winner.
- Lone Star reserves the right to change the prize and the prize value or to pay a sum equal to the prize value in place of the prize, at its sole discretion without prior notice.
Use of certain features on the Website and Lone Star Loyal APP may be restricted and/or require registration. Lone Star shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse or restrict anyone from accessing the Website and Lone Star Loyal APP at any time for any reason. Access to our Social Media Channels may require that you create an account on the relevant social media platform.
Lone Star reserves the right to require you to periodically change your Password. Lone Star shall not be responsible for your failure to keep your password secure, or be liable for any loss or damage arising out of, or related to, your use of your Password by you or anyone other than Lone Star.
This Website, Social Media Channels and the Lone Star Loyal App are provided by Lone Star on an "as is" and "as available" basis. All representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied (whether by statute, common law or custom of the trade or otherwise), as to the operation or availability of this Website, Social Media Channels or the Lone Star Loyal App or any of the functionality, content or information included in or accessed through them, are expressly excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law, including (without limitation) any warranties, guarantees or conditions of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude any warranty that:
- The Website, Social Media Channels or Lone Star Loyal App will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free; or
- Any errors in the Website, Social Media Channels or Lone Star Loyal App will be corrected.
Your use of this Website, Social Media Channels and/or the Lone Star Loyal App is at your sole risk.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances, shall Lone Star or any of its employees, directors, franchisees or suppliers be liable to you or to any other person for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or damages of any nature arising out of or in connection with the use of or access to or inability to use or access this Website, Social Media Channels and/or the Lone Star Loyal App. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Lone Star will have no liability for any damages or claims arising from or relating to the Website, the Lone Star Loyal App or the Social Media Channels or your access to or use of any of them.
Any material downloaded from or otherwise obtained through the Website, Social Media Channels or Lone Star Loyal App is at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to any computer hardware, software or system or loss of data that results from the download of that material.
We have used reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website, the content of our Social Media Channels and Lone Star Loyal App comply with New Zealand laws. However, we make no representations that the materials, promotions or functionality offered on the Website, Social Media Channels or Lone Star Loyal App are appropriate or available for use in locations outside New Zealand. Anyone accessing the Website, Social Media Channels or Lone Star Loyal App from other locations does so on their own initiative and is responsible for compliance with all applicable laws. If access or use of the Website, Social Media Channels or Lone Star Loyal App, or use of any material or content on them or participation in any promotion offered through them are contrary to or infringe any applicable law in your jurisdiction(s), you are not authorised to access or use the Website, Social Media Channels or Lone Star Loyal App and you must exit immediately.
All prices stated on the Website, Social Media Channels or Lone Star Loyal App are stated in New Zealand dollars.
All remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, posts, check-ins, images, comments or other information communicated by you to Lone Star through the Website, Social Media Channels and/or Lone Star Loyal App (“Submissions”) will forever be the property of Lone Star. Lone Star will not be required to treat any enquiries, messages or content received via these channels as confidential, and may freely use any ideas for its business and without liability to or obligation to compensate the submitter of the idea. Without limitation, Lone Star will have exclusive ownership of all present and future existing rights to the Submission of every kind and nature everywhere and will be entitled to use the Submission for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever without compensation to you or any other person sending the Submission.
You acknowledge that Lone Star does not control any Submissions. By accessing or using the Website or Lone Star Loyal App or Social Media Channels, you may be exposed to Submissions that may be offensive or otherwise objectionable. You acknowledge and agree that Lone Star is not responsible for any loss or damage that may be incurred by you as a result of any Submissions provided by any person, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any Submission. Lone Star reserves the right (but will have no obligation) to review, edit or delete from the Website or Social Media channels any Submission which Lone Star in its sole discretion considers illegal, offensive, in violation of a third party right or otherwise inappropriate.
Email and Other Communications
Lone Star may seek to gather information from any user who is suspected of violating these Terms and Conditions, and from any other user. Lone Star may suspend access to the Website or Lone Star Loyal App or block from any Social Media Channels any users whose conduct or postings are under investigation and may remove such material from its servers or Social Media Channels as it deems appropriate and without notice.
Links and Advertisements
Lone Star is not affiliated or associated with the sponsors, owners or producers of any third party websites linked to or from this Website, Social Media Channels or the Lone Star Loyal App or any advertisements displayed in or in connection with our Social Media Channels. These linked sites and advertisements are not under our control and Lone Star explicitly disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy, content or availability of the information, products, and/or services found on or through such third party sites or advertisements. Lone Star does not endorse and has not taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of any of the information, products or services contained on or through such third party sites or advertisements. Lone Star does not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information (such as credit card and other sensitive information) you might give on any third-party site. You may link to our homepage or Social Media Channels, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express consent. We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice at our discretion.