A twist on the Lone Star classic Chief Chicken Nibbles and great served with Lone Star Sriracha Mayo.
- 12 fresh chicken drumsticks
- 125ml (1/2 cup) light soy sauce
- 80ml (1/3 cup) honey
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 3 corn cobs, peeled and blanched
- 1 large bunch vine ripened cherry tomatoes
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Lone Star Sriracha Mayo
- Preheat oven to 180°c
- Combine soy sauce, honey, lemon juice and garlic in a bowl and mix well. Place the chicken drumsticks in an ovenproof dish in a single layer and pour the marinade over the top.
- Cover the dish with foil and cook drumsticks in preheated oven for 45 minutes or until the juices run clear when the drumsticks are pierced in the thickest part. Turn the drumsticks and baste them with the marinade every 15 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- 10 minutes before serving, placed quartered corn cobs and tomatoes on a baking paper lined roasting tray, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast in oven for 10 minutes.
- Serve with grilled corn, roasted vine ripened cherry tomatoes and Lone Star Sriracha Mayo.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days. If you want to reheat the drumsticks, preheat the oven to 140°c. Place the drumsticks in an ovenproof dish and reheat them for 10 minutes or until heated through.