A classic prawn cocktail served in a chilled glass. With fresh poached Tiger prawns layered in thousand island sauce using the Campfire Ketchup, shredded iceberg lettuce and a zesty guacamole.
- 150g (11-12) Prawns
- 1 Lemon Half
- 250g Mayonnaise
- 200g Campfire Ketchup
- 1 Lemon Cheek
- 20g Shredded Iceberg Lettuce
- 40g Guacamole
- 30g Cooked Corn Chips
- 25ml Lemon Juice
- Chilled tall glass
- Coriander spring
- Add water to a pot and place on the stove on a high heat. Add the lemon half and a teaspoon of salt. Bring to a rolling boil.
- Peel the prawns (if needed), leaving two with tails for garnish. Once you are ready to add the prawns and the pot is at a rolling boil, remove the pot from the heat and immediately plunge the prawns into the water. Leave for 1-2 minutes depending on size.
- Once cooked, use tongs to transfer the prawns to a plate to cool for a minute. Place the prawns in a refrigerator to cool.
- Prepare Dressing in a bowl by combining mayonnaise, Campfire Ketchup, lemon juice, and salt and pepper.
- Place the shredded iceberg lettuce in the bottom of the glass. Layer the prawns and guacamole into 3 layers over the lettuce, finishing with guacamole.
- Garnish with 2 prawns with tail, lemon cheek and coriander spring.
- Serve with corn chips and enjoy!