A twist on the Lone Star classic Comanche Chicken Caesar and great served with Lone Star Vinnie.
- 2 large chicken breasts
- Lone Star Fire and Spice Oil Spray
- 200g fresh mesclun lettuce
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 80g feta, cubed
- 50g sliced sun-dried tomatoes
- 40g pine nuts, roasted (or any other preferred nuts or seeds)
- Lone Star Vinaigrette
- Preheat oven to 200°c
- Pat chicken dry with paper towel. Spray chicken all over with Lone Star Fire and Spice seasoning oil and salt and pepper. Heat a large non-stick frying pan. Cook the chicken with a little oil for 2 1/2 mins each side or until golden brown. Roast for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine mesclun lettuce, cherry tomatoes, feta, sun-dried tomatoes, pine nuts and cucumber in a bowl. Toss to combine.
- Serve thickly sliced cooked and rested chicken, arranged around salad and dressed with Lone Star Vinaigrette.
*Resting the chicken breast with stop the juices running out when cut.